Courtesy of – BuzzFeed & Goodful & Jill Froberg
Prep time – 15 min, Active time – 15 min
- 2 cups spinach (14 calories)
- 1 roma tomato (11 calories)
- 2 cups egg whites (250 calories) — OR try scrambling eggs if you prefer that over just egg whites!!
- Salt to taste (0 calories)
- ½ teaspoon pepper (0 calories)
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Lightly grease a muffin tin, then divide equally the spinach, tomatoes, and egg whites across 6 cups. Season with salt and pepper. (Feel free to add in any of your other favorite veggies, top it off with a little bit of cheese or even a little bit of bacon)
3. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the whites have set.
4. Serve hot.