Blast off your mornings with a quick smoothie! These few smoothies will give you a variety to choose from. If you’re on your way to work or the gym, hanging at the pool with the kids, or even want a little snack, here are some quick and easy ways to conquer them all.
Ginger-Orange Green Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 4 generous handfuls fresh spinach
- 4 romaine leaves (optional for the extra hidden greens)
- 2 navel oranges
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1″-2″ knob of fresh ginger
- 1 cucumber (optional) peel if not organic
Peachy Green Protein Smoothie
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 banana
- 2 cups kale
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
Very-Berry Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 c frozen unsweetened raspberries
- ¾ c chilled unsweetened almond or rice milk
- ¼ c frozen pitted unsweetened cherries or raspberries
- 1½ Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
**Directions for all smoothies:
Wash and chop! Just so everything fits into the blender.
Throw it all in and… BLEND!
Thank you Bridgid for the Orange-Ginger Smoothie. Visit her site here.
Thank you Perry for the Peachy Green Protein Smoothie. Find the recipe here.
Thank you Prevention for the Very-Berry Breakfast Smoothie. Find the recipe here.