Try out one of these refreshing summer flavors for some tasty post-workout nutrition.
- 12 oz water, milk, or yogurt
- 2 scoops chocolate flavored protein powder
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs or dark cocoa powder
585 calories, 59 g protein, 22 g fat, 38 g carbs, 8 g fiber (accounts for using water as the fluid instead of milk or yogurt)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 orange
- ¼ orange peel
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 ice cubes
399 calories, 32 g protein, 14 g fat, 39 g carbs
*Directions for all smoothies: Wash, chop, and BLEND!
Repost from Ali Eaves at Men’s Health! Thanks for the great recipies!