In this Paleo Charmed recipe find out a tasty way to utilize that meat sitting in your freezer. It is a great way to do 15 minutes of work for huge flavor.
- Large Sirloin Tip Roast (about 3 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons lard, divided (can substitute ghee)
- 1/2 cup pork bone broth (can substitute chicken stock)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 medium yellow onion, halved
- 2 carrots, halved
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (omit for Whole 30)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Check out this link for full details on this and other recipes.
The Paleo Charmed Life is a great site full of more than just recipies. The Paleo Charmed Life brings Nutrition, Movement, and Mindset together to uphold the philosophies of Purpose, Self, and Future. Check it out for full details! You’ll be glad you did.