Braising doesn’t have to be hair raising. This mouth watering recipe is easy for any night of the week.
- 2 lamb shoulder chops
- 1 tablespoon homemade ghee or grass fed butter
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of chicken or beef stock
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
Check out this link for full details on this and other recipes.
The Paleo Charmed Life is a great site full of more than just recipies. The Paleo Charmed Life brings Nutrition, Movement, and Mindset together to uphold the philosophies of Purpose, Self, and Future. Check it out for full details! You’ll be glad you did.