Lemon and cumin combine to boost a wonderful citrus flavor in this Paleo Charmed Life recipe. It’s a hearty meal that is still light and great for any weekend get together.
- 1 whole chicken
- 6-8 carrots
- 6-8 red or yellow potatoes
- 2 lemons
- Spices for Chicken:
- 3 tablespoons homemade ghee (or softened grass fed butter if you’re not Whole 30)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 4 teaspoons salt
- zest of 2 lemons (about 2 teaspoons)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Spices for Veggies:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Check out this link for full details on this and other recipes.
The Paleo Charmed Life is a great site full of more than just recipies. The Paleo Charmed Life brings Nutrition, Movement, and Mindset together to uphold the philosophies of Purpose, Self, and Future. Check it out for full details! You’ll be glad you did.