Here’s a nice way to warm up on a cold winter’s day. Plus it cooks itself.
- 1 carton chicken or vegetable stock
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup wild rice or quinoa
- 2 chicken breasts chunked up (pre-cooked)
- Salt & pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low till rice or quinoa is tender, about 4-6 hours.