Pasta has always been a favorite. Here’s a simple healthy way you can enjoy it too.
- 8 oz Bow Tie Pasta (gluten free optional)
- 1/3 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 3 Slices of Whole Wheat Bread
- 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- Ground Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 6 oz Cooked & Shredded or Chopped Chicken Breast (optional)
- 1 Cup of steamed broccoli (optional)
Cook noodles according to package directions. While this is happening, grind bread in food processor until corse. In a 10-12 inch skillet melt butter and begin to brown. Add bread crumbs and cook over medium heat until browned, stirring constantly. Drain noodles and toss with bread crumbs. Add parsely, pepper, salt, chicken and steamed broccoli. Serve hot.