Certified Athletic Trainer
Before joining the Fitlife Team, Hannah worked as an assistant athletic trainer for Xavier College Preparatory in Phoenix, where she provided care for all of the Xavier athletes. She also has experience working with youth and collegiate athletes, and in both physical therapy, and sports performance facilities. Hannah has specialized training in Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM), cupping, and other manual therapy techniques.
- BS Athletic Training, Grand Valley State University – Grand Rapids Michigan
- MS in Athletic Training, A.T Still University – Mesa Arizona
- Arizona Board of Athletic Training Licensed Athletic Trainer since 2017
- Board of Certification Certified Athletic Trainer since 2017
- CPR & AED Certified – current