Owner, Director of Operations
In February of 1997 I founded FITLIFE Health Systems, Inc with Dan Wright. As Athletic Trainers we felt that there was a need to bridge the gap between physical therapy and return to play, work or sport so with the help of physicians and physical therapists we started Fitlife and have been going strong ever since.
My background includes working in a physical therapy clinic for 10 years, being a professional head athletic trainer for the Phoenix Roadrunners, and working a year abroad with Il Messaggero in the Italian Basketball League. When I returned from Italy I spent 5 years at Horizon High School in Scottsdale taking care of high school athletes.
The diversity of my professional career has been instrumental in working with individuals from 9 to 90 years old. Our clients at Fitlife allow me to utilize my 25 years of experience to implement health, wellness, and performance.
If you are looking for a friendly environment with an outstanding staff to help you with health, wellness or athletic performance FITLIFE is a great fit for your needs.
- Bachelors of Science in Physical Education with an Emphasis in Athletic Training from Indiana University in 1985
- Certified Athletic Trainer by National Athletic Trainers Association in 1985
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist by National Strength & Conditioning Association in 1990
- Licensed Athletic Trainer in the State of Arizona – 2000 by the Arizona Board of Athletic Training
- CPR – American Safety & Health Institute – current