Krista has been working at FITLIFE since 2015. She recently completed the post-professional master of athletic training program at A.T. Still University in Mesa, AZ. Her clinical background includes 2 years providing rehabilitative care at an outpatient physical therapy clinic and 3 years of community college experience overseeing 10 different athletic teams.
She specializes in whole-person healthcare utilizing a variety of manual therapy and corrective exercise techniques including, instrument assisted soft tissue massage, Jones Strain/Counterstain, and fascial stretching. Her goal is to provide holistic care to everyone she works with. She is experienced with athletes and individuals of all ages and abilities.
- Master of Science in Athletic Training from A.T. Still University in 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training from Whitworth University in 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology from Whitworth University in 2010
- Arizona Board of Athletic Training Licensed Athletic Trainer since 2015
- Board of Certification Certified Athletic Trainer since 2010
- American Heart Association CPR & AED Certified – current