FITLIFE provides athletic training coverage at Salt River High School for all after school athletics.
Andrew Williams, AT, ATC
Andrew is the outreach Athletic Trainer at Salt River High School. He is employed by FITLIFE. Currently, Andrew attends A.T. Still University in Mesa, AZ where he is seeking his post-professional Masters in Athletic Training. Andrew received his Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training from San Diego State University in 2015. He is a kind hearted and fun loving guy, who is dedicated to increasing performance and functionality in all those he cares for.
- Master of Science in Athletic Training from A.T. Still University expected 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training from San Diego State University in 2015
- Arizona Board of Athletic Training Licensed Athletic Trainer since 2015
- Board of Certification Certified Athletic Trainer in 2015
- American Heart Association CPR & AED Certified – current