FITLIFE provides athletic training coverage at Salt River High School for all after school athletics.
Rihanna is the Head Athletic Trainer for Salt River High School. She completed her undergraduate studies in athletic training and exercise physiology at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. Currently, she is pursuing her post-professional master of athletic training degree at A.T. Still University in Mesa, AZ. While at Luther College, Rhianna competed on the women’s track and field team and was a four-time IIAC all-Academic.
Her background as a student-athlete motivated her to pursue a career in athletic training. Through her clinical and educational experience, Rhianna has worked with athletes and individuals of all ages.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training from Luther College in 2017
- Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Physiology from Luther College in 2017
- Arizona Board of Athletic Training Licensed Athletic Trainer since 2017
- Board of Certification Certified Athletic Trainer since 2017
- American Red Cross CPR & AED certified – current